- How can I check out a book?
- How can I check out course reserve material?
- How long can I check out a book for?
- How do I renew my books?
- Where can I return books?
- What if I need something the library doesn’t have?
- How can I get a scan of something in the physical collection?
- Are there any places I can get access to a computer or internet?
- Are there any study areas that I can use?
Oski Express, a contactless pickup service, will become available Sept. 8. Only books from the Main (Gardner) Stacks and Morrison Library will be available.
Please bring the title or call number of the material you are looking for to the circulation desk. Most Course Reserve material can be checked out for 2 hour loan periods. All material must be returned to the circulation desk it was checked out from at the due date and time to avoid any fees. For more information, please see Course Reserve.
Undergraduate and UC Berkeley Staff can check out most monographs for 1 month and serials for 1 week. Graduate students can check out most monographs for 3 months and serials for 1 week. Please see Check-out limits and loan periods for more details.
Books can be returned via the book drops on the north and south sides of Doe Library.
Currently all study areas are closed.